Good Morning, Stampers!
One of my favorite things about Stampin’ Up! catalogs is that the samples aren't just beautiful—they're a great place to start when looking for a little inspiration. I came across a card on page 12 that immediately caught my eye. I loved how they added the little tag at the top of the card and thought it would be fun to try it for myself using the new Painted Pumpkins bundle.
The tag is from the Creative Celebrations holiday designer paper pack. I added a little
fall touch and incorporated the Crisp Cantaloupe Gingham Gallery designer paper and the autumn leaves Seasonal Cheer embossing folder for a more warm, cozy feel.
(Page 12)
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Painted Pumpkins
Stamps: Painted Pumpkins
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Thick Basic White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Peaceful Pine, Gingham Gallery DSP, Creative Celebrations DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Gray Granite trim, White Baker's Twine, 2026-2028 In-Color Dots, Painted Pumpkins dies, 1/4" hole punch
Stampin' Blends: Hydrangea Hue, Crisp Cantaloupe, Peaceful Pine
Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
~Melissa
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment