Thursday, September 10, 2026

A Little Surprise in my Stampin' Up! 0rder!

 Good Morning, Stampers!

There are some things you expect to find when you open a Stampin' Up! order.

New stamps.
Pretty paper.
Embellishments.
Maybe a new punch or die you've been waiting very patiently to play with. 

But sometimes there's a little surprise tucked inside that has absolutely nothing to do with what you ordered—and everything to do with making you smile.

That happened with my most recent order.

When I opened my package, I found this beautiful handmade card from the Riverton Order Fulfillment  and I just had to share it!




This card was a lovely reminder of why I love what I do.

Stamping isn't just about the products.

It's about the people.

It's about sending a card because someone crossed your mind. It's about taking a few minutes to make something with your hands. It's about the little surprises that brighten someone's day.

And sometimes, it's about opening a box of stamping goodies and discovering that someone at the other end thought about you, too!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: