Friday, October 18, 2024

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #314

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

I'm so happy you could join me for this week's
rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge! This gorgeous
trio of color is focus of the challenge today - I
hope you'll play along with me!


I love how these colors look for winter - non-traditional
and so, so, pretty, too! What other themes could you use
for this color combination?? 


SU!pplies:
Stamps:
One of a Kind, Snowy Wonder
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon
Paper: Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock Glimmer
Accessories: One of a Kind dies, Pretty Peacock ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Pretty Peacock Stampin' Blends


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired by the color combination!

Happie Stampin'
~Melissa 

No comments: