Wednesday, October 02, 2024

Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #590

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge!
This week, we have a color challenge featuring these
rich, vibrant Fall colors. Pick 2-3 and create something pretty!


I chose to use Blackberry Bliss, Wild Wheat and Old Olive
for my card. I began by blending the colors onto Basic
White cardstock. I then took a waterpainter and splattered 
Basic White ink on top. Once dried, I added the die cuts
and finished it off with a sentiment and ribbon. 

SU!pplies:
Stamps:
Changing Leaves
Ink: Old Olive, Wild Wheat, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Basic White, Wild Wheat, Old Olive
Accessories: Changing Leaves dies, Wild Wheat ribbon, water painter


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Check out more ideas
featuring this week's color challenge:


No comments: