Friday, September 06, 2024

rubberFUNatics.Weekly Challenge #308

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)


It's a "Pick 3" theme for this week's rubberFUnatics 
weekly Challenge! Just choose (3) themes to create 
your project around. The choice is up to you!
Have fun with this one!


I chose Nature/Designer Paper/Blending Brushes
for this card. I began with a little blending of
Balmy Blue ink on the background. Then, I stamped the 
image in Smonly Slate and used Stampin' Blend markers to 
color in the images. Finally, I added the strip of designer paper
from the Country Woods paper pack and a few iridescent gems
to finish the card off. 

SU!pplies:
Stamps:
Poised Peony
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Smoky Slate, Blamy Blue
Paper: Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Country Woods DSP
Accessories: Postage dies, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Iridescent Gems, Blending Brushes, Water painters
Stampin' Blends: Smoky Slate, Misty Moonlight


Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you enjoy playing along!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: