Tuesday, September 10, 2024

OSAT September Blog Hop - Pumpkins, Pies and Frights

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the One Stamp at a Time September 
Blog Hop! This month, we are getting ready for 
Autumn with some fun Fall ideas! Thanks for 
hopping along with us today!


The Playful Ghosts stamp set flew into our Online
Exclusives Collection just in time for Halloween
crafting! You are going to love creating with
these darling little faces!




These new book boxes are such a fun and unique
way to give a small treat or gift for any occasion!


I finished off both projects with Wink of Stella.
So much shimmer here!!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Playful Ghosts
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Craft White, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Petunia Pop, Petunia Pop Glimmer, Petunia Pop DSP
Accessories: Round We Go dies, Mini Alphabet dies, Black/Vanilla ribbon, Wink of Stella, Forever Plaid embossing folder, Book Treat Box
Stampin' Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wheat, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Petunia Pop

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

We have lots more to share with you! Be sure to take the
hop all the way around and see more fun Halloween ideas!

5 comments:

Create With Christy said...

Oh my goodness, Melissa! These are adorable! I love the color combo. I haven't put Petunia Pop & Basic Black together before, but I will now! I also love the added pinwheel on your treat box.

Tina's Crop Shop said...

So cute Melissa! Loving the color combo... Petunia Pop is my fave! Thanks for the inpsiration!

Melissa Davies said...

Thank you! I love those pinwheels!

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks, Tina!

Renee Ondrajka said...

Oh my goodness!!! Two days later I can finally comment. 🥴. Browser issue or maybe it was me. 😂 Your projects as always are adorable and so sweet Melissa. I love everything you make.