Saturday, September 14, 2024

CSF Saturday Blog Hop - Unmasked

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the Create with Stampin' Friends 
Saturday Blog Hop! This week, the team 
is having a little fun with masking! There are different ways
to use this technique and we are so excited to share 
some ideas with you to incorporate into your own projects!


For my card, I created a little depth using a mask for the
trees. I started by stamping a tree onto a post-it note and cutting it 
out right along the outside line. Then, stamped my first tree onto the card front.
I placed the mask directly on top of the stamped tree. I then stamped another
tree on top offsetting it just a bit and removed the post-it. I continued to place the
post-it on top of the next stamped image and repeated the process
until I achieved the look I was going for. You can see how it
can be done multiple times (for the back) or just once for the two trees
in front. It's so easy and fun once you get it going!



SU!pplies:
Stamps:
Yuletide Village
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Pool Party
Paper: Basic White, Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Peaceful Season dies, Red Baker's Twine, Wink of Stella
Stampin' Blends: Pool Party, Pecan Pie, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Wild Wheat, Crumb Cake

Happie Stampin'!

Ready to see more masking ideas?
Go NEXT to see what Connie created or
BACK to see what Libby created!



No comments: