Friday, August 30, 2024

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #307

 Good Morning, Stampers!

I've got a little Halloween fun for this week's rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge! Grab some of your favorite Halloween stamps and accessories and create with me! 

(click photo to enlarge)




I can't get enough of these darling little ghosts! They are SO CUTE!
I created a dutch door opening for this card. It is perfect for the little 
pumpkin border and all the little ghost friends trick or treating!


Here is a better look at the dutch door. I cut about 2 1/4 in. off
the top of the card base. Such an easy way to create a unique fold.


Shop the Playful Ghosts stamp set in my 
Onlinem Store 
HERE.


SU!pplies:
Stamps
: Playful Ghosts
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Craft White
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black,Heather Highland  glimmer
Accessories: Forever Plaid embossing folder (coming Sept 4th!), Stylish Shapes dies
Stampin' Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Real Red

Thanks for stopping by this week!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: