Friday, August 16, 2024

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #305

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

Welcome to the rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge!
This week, I have a fun sketch to play along with!



These playful ghosts are just adorable! I created my own background
paper by stamping the Sketched Plaid onto the Petunia Pop card front using
Petunia Pop ink and then used my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker to add
additional lines for a unique plaid design. I customized the Black/Vanilla check
ribbon by coloring it using a Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends marker.





SU!pplies:
Stamps: Playful Ghosts, Sketched Plaid
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate, Versamark
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Petunia Pop, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
Accessories: Basic Black Stampin' Write marker, Black/Vanilla checked ribbon, Spotlight on Nature dies, Sparkle Gems, Water Painter, Wink of Stella
Stampin' Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Petunia Pop, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate


I hope you find some inspiration to create something pretty with this week's sketch!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: