Sunday, August 11, 2024

FREE TUTORIALS!

Good Morning, Stampers!

Did you know I offer FREE TUTORIALS in my weekly newsletter?! I do! There are over 150 printable tutorials you can currently choose from and I add more every week!  Each tutorial gives you a supply list as well as step-by-step instructions to complete the project. Don't have a particular stamp set featured? No problem - use what you have in your collection! There are so many great ideas that can easily be adapted to what you have on hand. You can sign up for my weekly newsletter HERE and have them emailed directly to your in box along with current updates, class offerings and upcoming promotions. Here is one of the tutorials available for you to print this week featuring the Poised Peony stamp set. 


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: