Friday, June 21, 2024

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #297

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

Welcome to the rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge!
This week, I feature the Attention Shoppers bundle
in this fun sketch! Who wouldn't want a little 
birthday shopping?!


I pulled the colors from the sweet plaid pattern from 
 A Little Latte designer paper pack. I love this color 
combination! I added a touch of gold from the gold foil
paper and used the punch outs from the cart as additional
embellishments on the card. I see a little retail therapy coming!


SU!pplies:
Stamps:
Attention Shoppers
Ink: Early Espresso, Lemon Lolly, Calypso Coral
Paper: Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Early Espresso, Gold Foil, A Little Latte DSP
Accessories: Spotlight on Nature dies, Attention Shoppers dies, Iridescent Pearls
Stampin' Blends: Calypso Coral, Petal Pink

Have fun with this week's sketch!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: