Friday, June 14, 2024

Celebrate Your Big day

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

Thank you for joining me for this week's 
rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge! 
The theme today is Patriotic. It's fun to celebrate
the red, white and blue. Whether it's a birthday, 
graduation or Independence Day, let your patriotic
colors shine through!


This water splatter technique is always so fun and easy to do!
I added Real Red, Smoky Slate and Blueberry Bushel to a Basic
White panel using a blending brush. Then I took my
water painter and tapped the water over the entire piece
letting the water droplets blend with the colors.Once dried,
I embossed the firecrackers using silver embossing powder.

SU!pplies:
Stamps:
Light the Sky
Ink: Real Red, Smoky Slate, Blueberry Bushel, Versamark
Paper: Basic White, Real Red, Blueberry Bushel
Accessories: Heat tool, silver embossing powder, Wanted to Say dies, Basic Gray/Smoky Slate pearls, 
water painter, blending brush

I hope you give this weeks challenge a try!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: