Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #570

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(Click photo to enlarge)

The Paper Craft Crew is back this week
with a fun Tic Tac Toe challenge! 
Create a project by choosing (3) topics horizontal, 
vertical or diagonal. It's that easy!




I chose my three based on the plaid. I love the Sketched Plaid
stamp on it's own, but it's also fun to change it up and 
create a one-of-a-king plaid, too! I first stamped the image
using Old Olive ink. Then, I stamped it again using Crumb
Cake ink. Finally, I added a few lines using my 
Copper Clay Stampin' Blends and a ruler. It's a great 
way to create a custom designer paper for any project!
I finished it off with a little embossed sentiment from the
Thoughtful Moments hybrid embossing folder and die set.

SU!pplies:
Stamps:
Sketched Plaid, Layering Leaves
Ink: Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Paper: Very Vanilla, Copper Clay, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Timber embossing folder, Thoughtful Moments hybrid, Copper Clay
Stampin' Blends, Spotlight on Nature dies, Linen Thread

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Be sure to check out all the projects
featuring this week's challenge:



No comments: