Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #565

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

The Paper Craft Crew is having some fun this week!
We selected a design in the catalog to CASE and
add our own little finishing touches to make it our own.
The catalogs offer so many beautiful designs - 
it makes it so easy to create!


I found the inspiration for my card from a layout in the upcoming annual 
catalog. I was really drawn to the simplicity of the design.
I added a couple of additional elements for my little twist to
finish off the card.


SU!pplies:
Stamps:
Latte Love, Sketched Plaid
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Pecan Pie, Craft White
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Pecan Pie, Gold Foil, A Little Latte DSP
Accessories: Latte Love dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Black Matte dots
Stampin' Blends: Crushed Curry, Pecan Pie


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Check out more ideas featuring this week's challenge:


No comments: