Friday, March 22, 2024

rubberFUNatics weekly Challenge #284

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

Last week, I challenged you to create a Black and White card.
This week, let's add a "pop" of color! Bold, bright colors add
a "wow", while subtle, neutral colors add more of an elegant feel.
It's so fun to play around with color!


I added more of a feminine twist to the Trusty Tools bundle.
I started with some paint and splatters in Berry Burst ink using
a water painter. Then I added the bold flowers from the Paper
Florist dies because every girl needs some flowers!


SU!pplies:
Stamps:
Trusty Tools, Go To Greetings
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Berry Burst
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Berry Burst, Delightfully Eclectic DSP
Accessories: Trusty Tools dies, Water Painter, Paper Florist dies, Black/White gingham ribbon


I hope this challenge inspires you to add a "pop" of color to your next project!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: