Friday, February 02, 2024

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #277


Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

I'm so happy you could join me for this week's
rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge! Today, I 
am creating using the Faux Watercolor technique.
It's so simple - I hope you give it a try!


Simply stamp your images onto a piece of watercolor paper
using the Classic ink pads. Here, I stamped the leaves using
Old Olive and the flowers using Moody Mauve. Once
you have the images stamped, lightly spritz the paper
using the Stampin' Spritzer filled with water. Start with a couple
of spritzes and let the colors blend. Continue spritzing
 until the desired look is achieved. You can use
a heat tool to speed up the drying time if needed. Once it
was dry, I stamped the sentiment and added a little Baker's Twine
to finish off the card. And thats it! So easy and it makes
you look like a professional watercolor painter!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Color and Contour
Ink: Old Olive, Moody Mauve, Early Espresso
Paper: Watercolor, Moody Mauve
Accessories: Heat tool, Stampin' Spritzer, Essentials Baker's Twine

I hope you give this technique a try!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: