Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #555

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

Thanks so much for joining me for this week's 
Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge! There are
lots of possibilities with this sketch so I 
hope you have fun creating!


I pulled the Country Bouquet bundle for this card.
I always get so excited with new products in the mini catalog
that I tend to forget the great sets from the annual catalog!
This set coordinates nicely with the Most  Adored designer
paper from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!





SU!pplies:
Stamps
: Country Bouquet
Ink: Real Red, Craft White
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Real Red, Most Adored DSP
Accessories: Country Bouquet punch,, Real Red ribbon, Stitched Shapes dies, Scallop Contours dies

Thanks so much for joining me this week!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

You can check out all of this week's 
Paper Craft Crew challenges!


No comments: