Sunday, January 07, 2024

January Interchangeable Table Top Stand

 Good Morning, Stampers!

I am SO EXCITED to share my NEW Monthly Kit for 2024 - the Interchangeable Tri-Fold Tabletop Stand! Each month, I will offer a new theme featuring (3) removable panels that measure approx. 6" x 9" each completed. This month, Love is in the Air with the Hot Air Balloon bundle and the Most Adored designer papers. Limited kits are available while supplies last! Kits ship by Jan. 20th.


SU!pplies Needed to Complete:
Stamps: Hot Air Balloon
Ink: Versamark, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool


Love is in the Air Kit to Go - HERE $25.00 (+ USPS shipping)
Kits ship by Jan. 20th.

Love is in the Air  PDF ONLY - $6.95 - HERE
Emailed by Jan. 20th.


Purchase the tri-fold tabletop stand directly HERE

Please note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases and may receive a small commission from each sale. This is no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting my small business.


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Nm said...

I love this idea soo much! I have the stand but not the current stamp set, hope to see what you have coming in the future. Demo in Tx