Friday, December 22, 2023

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #271

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(Click photo to enlarge)

Join me for this week's rubberFUNatics
Weekly Challenge! This sketch makes it so easy
to just insert designer papers, embossed cardstock 
or a stamped image. Have fun and get creative!


My card features the NEW Bee My Valentine suite from the
upcoming spring mini catalog starting in January. It's an
adorable set for making Valentines, but also for can be 
used anytime throughout the year when you want 
to show a little love! You will find these products in my
online store beginning January 4th!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Bee My Valentine
Ink: Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Sweet Sorbet, Bee Mine DSP
Accessories: Deckled Circle dies, Sweet Sorbet ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: