Friday, October 06, 2023

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #259

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

It's a fun sketch for this week's rubberFUNatics
Weekly Challenge and I found the Merry and Bright bundle
was the perfect fit!


I stamped the background using Versamark ink and
added the Mini Pocket Envelope die on the center of the 
card for a gift card or mini candy cane. I added the 
the bulbs cut with the Melon Mamgo and Granny Apple
Green foil for a little extra sparkle and shine. This
layout can easily be adapted to birthdays and graduation, too!


Shop the Mini Pocket Envelope dies in 
my online store HERE




SU!pplies:
Stamps: Merry and Bright
Ink: Versamark, Craft White
Paper: Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Merry Bold and Bright DSP, Melon Mambo/Granny Apple Green Foil
Accessories: Merry and Bright dies, Basic Black Baker's Twine

I hope you have fun creating along with this week's sketch challenge!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: