Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #538

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #538!
What I really like about this sketch is it gives you an
opportunity to try out different patterns and shapes with 
this layout. I hope you'll play along with us - I can't
wait to see what you create!


I am absolutely loving the Autumn Leaves bundle!
I added a little Dazzle paper along the sides to give a little
touch of sparkle and elegance to this Fall card. To get the
multi-color leaf look, I added Old Olive, Copper Clay and
Wild Wheat inks to the stamp using a sponge dauber and then
stamped the image onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Then,
I stamped the veining using Pebbled Path ink. Such a simple
technique to add multiple colors to an image!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Autumn Leaves
Ink: Pebbled Path, Old Olive, Copper Clay, Wild Wheat
Paper: Very Vanilla, Wild Wheat, Crumb Cake, More Dazzle
Accessories: Autumn Leaves dies, Leaf Fall embossing folder, Sponge Dauber, Festive Pearls

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

See more ideas featuring this week's challenge:






No comments: