Friday, September 29, 2023

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #258

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)


I'm so glad you could join me for this week's rubberFUNatics
Weekly Challenge! It's all about simple stamping today and
although you may think its fast and easy to do, don't let the
name fool you. As a stamper for over 25 years, Simple Stamping
is actually one of the toughest challenges for me! I tend to 
keep adding, ie: more stamped images, more layers, more
embellishments, etc. that I end up with nothing simple
at all! I hope you'll give this challenge a try!


I started by adding a light background using the Four Square 
Decorative Masks and a blending brush. Then, I stamped the 
leaf directly on top. This gives the illusion of layers without
adding all the bulk from the cardstock. I finished it off with a few 
metallic adhesive sequins and a sentiment.


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Autumn Leaves
Ink: Crumb Cake. Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories - Autumn Leaves dies, Metallic Sequins, Blending Brushes, 4-square Decorative Masks


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: