Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #531

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

We are CASING the catalog for this week's Paper
Craft Crew Weekly Challenge! The catalog is full of amazing
 inspiration - it's hard to pick just one but I am up for the challenge!


I found this idea on page 55 of the annual catalog. The
Painted Posies is a gorgeous embossing folder and really
deserves to be center stage so it didn't surprise me that
I was immediately drawn to this card and layout.
I added Craft White ink to the front of the embossing folder
and then put the panel thru the machine. I love how the 
result is a deeper, more defined impression. I added some new
white iridescent ribbon from the upcoming mini catalog and changed
the sentiment to what I had on hand. 

(page 55)

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Biggest Wish
Ink: Pool Party
Paper: Basic White, Pool Party
Accessories: Painted Posies embossing folder, Decorative Circle punch, Stylish Shapes, White Iridescent ribbon, Iridescent Pearls

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Check out more ideas featuring this week's challenge!



No comments: