Friday, June 16, 2023

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #243

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

Three cheers for the RED, WHITE and BLUE is the color
theme for this week's rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge!
I'm gearing up for July 4th with a little patriotic home
decor featuring this week's color challenge - I hope you'll join me!



I found this wooden star at Dollartree in the craft section.
I removed the twine and added a little stamping and embellishments
for this festive home decor piece. There are other shapes
available, too, so lots of options to get creative for any upcoming holiday! 


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Days to Remember
Ink: Real Red, Smokey Slate, Night of Navy
Paper: Basic White, Real Red, Night of Navy, Silver Foil
Accessories: Elegant Trim, Basic Rhinestones

I hope you are inspired to create some patriotic projects of your own!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Be sure to check out more ideas 
at the Dollar Store Stampin' Up! Style 
Facebook Group!



No comments: