Friday, May 19, 2023

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #239

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click to enlarge)

Welcome to this week's rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge!
This week, it's a "Pick 3". Choose (3) themes and 
create your project based on your choices. There are
so many combinations to create something fun!


I chose ANIMALS/DIE CUTS/EMBOSSING for my
card. To create the background, I started by stamping the 
musical notes and flowers onto the Boho Blue card panel using 
Boho Blue ink. Then I ran the panel through the die cut machine
with the Merry Melody embossing folder. 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sweet Songbirds
Ink: Boho Blue, Pecan Pie, Tuxedo Black, Craft White. Berry Burst, Soft Seafoam, Lemon Lolly
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Pecan Pie, Boho Blue
Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Merry Melody embossing folder, Iridescent Pearls


I hope you'll find a little inspiration in today's challenge!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: