Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #516

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

The team is excited to create using the NEW 2023-2025
In-Color Collection for this week's challenge!
Choose 2-3 of these gorgeous colors and
share your creations with us!


I chose Pebbled Path and Moody Mauve for this card.
I really love the soft, muted tones of these two colors. 

I cut the banners from the Pebbled Path designer papers
and adhered them to the Timeworn Type embossed card front.
I then stamped the flower onto Basic White cardstock using
Pebbled Path ink and colored using Moody Mauve and
a blender pen. I finished it off with a few rhinestones and Wink of 
Stella on the designer papers and flower. I wish you could see how
this card shimmers! 


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Color and Contour
Ink: Pebbled Path, Moody Mauve, Craft White
Paper: Basic White, Pebbled Path, Moody Mauve
Accessories: Timeworn Type embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Scalloped Contour dies, blender pen, Wink of Stella, Stylish Shapes dies


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Check out more ideas featuring
this week's challenge:



No comments: