Saturday, April 29, 2023

CCM Saturday Blog Hop - Welcome In-Colors

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday
Blog Hop! This week, the team is so excited to feature
 the NEW 2023-2025 In-Color Collection! 


I love the new colors! They are a bit muted so they are 
perfect for nature-themed projects! I chose to feature
Wild Wheat. It was the color I thought was my least favorite
color - boy was I wrong! I think it is going to be very popular 
for Fall projects and it'll be a great option for a golden shade
for the holidays, too! 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Ringed with Nature
Ink: Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Very Vanilla, Wild Wheat, Pebbled Path, Mossy Meadow, Gold Foil, Wild Wheat DSP
Accessories: Tree Rings Hybrid, Waterpainter, Stylish Shapes, Brushed Brass Butterflies


Happie Stampin'!

Ready to take a look and see what the rest of the 
team has done with the NEW In-Colors?
Go NEXT to see what Connie created or BACK to
see what Debbie has created!



No comments: