Friday, March 24, 2023

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #231

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

Do you used card inpsirations from the catalogs?
I love using them as the work is all done for me - I just
swap out the images/colors making it a great time-saver!


I took the inspiration from a card from page 79 of the 
January - April mini catalog. The idea of cutting up a piece
of designer paper into different shapes was what first caught my eye.

I began with a piece of paper from the Hues of Happiness collection.
I cut the piece to 3" x 5 1/4". Then, I stamped the images onto the
piece using Versamark and sprinkled the entire piece
with white embossing powder and heat set. Next, I cut it into 
pieces and adhered them to the card front. I finished it 
off with a stamped rectangle and a few tortilla chips in place
of the clouds. It's fun to try out different stamp sets using
products you already have on hand!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Taco Fiesta
Ink: Early Epsresso, Versamark
Paper: Basic White, Hues of Happiness DSP
Accessories: Radiating Stitches dies, White embossing powder, Heat tool
Stampin' Blends: Granny Apple Green, So Saffron, SU100, SU300


I hope you give this week's challenge a try!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


No comments: