Friday, March 03, 2023

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #228

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

I've got a bit of the Luck of the Irish with this week's 
rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge! I found this wooden beaded
shamrock at the dollar store and gave it a little Stampin' Up! makeover
using the Lucky Clover stamp set!


I love the Alphabet a la More dies but found them to be a bit
too big for this project, so I cut them down a size - take a look:


This is the perfect addition to my St/ Patrick's Day tier tray decor!




SU!pplies:
Stamps: Lucky Clover
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Versamark, Craft White
Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends, Basic Rhinestones, Alphabet a la More


I hope you found a little inspiration with this week's challenge!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: