Friday, February 10, 2023

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #225

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

I'm so glad you could join me for this week's
rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge! Today, we're having
a little fun with words! It's one of my favorite challenges!


I opted for a little Luck 'o the Irish for my card! I'm so glad
to have the Lucky Clover in the mini catalog - we really
needed a set with some shamrocks! Whether it's for St. Patick's Day,
wishing someone "good luck" or telling someone  "I'm lucky to know you", 
there are so many reasons to have this set in your collection!




Shop the Lucky Clover in my online store HERE


SU!pplies:
Stamps:
Lucky Clover
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Soft Seafoam, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Basic White, Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Water Painter, Alphabet a la Mode dies, Iridescent Rhinestones, Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a little WORD FUN today!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: