Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #506

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge!
This week, we are SEEING GREEN! 
Create your project around (3) shades of green - 
you may want to add a touch of gold for good luck, too! ☘


Oh, boy that Soft Seafoam does not like the camera! I
apologize for the washed out look, but I promise, the Soft 
Seafoam card base is the perfect subtle green shade for this card!
I embossed the images using white embossing powder 
and replaced the balloon with a shamrock. I know a few lucky
people with St. Patrick's Day birthdays I can send this to!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Lucky Clover, Friendly Gnomes
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Paper: Basic White, Soft Seafoam
Accessories: White embossing powder, heat tool, Black marker (outline the shamrock), Gold Metallic dots, Gnome dies, Wink of Stella
Stampin' Blends: Shaded Spruce, SU700, SU900, Soft Seafoam


I hope you'll play along with us this week! Be sure to share your project with us!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


No comments: