Friday, February 03, 2023

APPT February Blog Hop - Key to My Heart

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop! 
This month, we are sharing alternative projects featuring
the Janaury 2023 Key to my Heart kit!


My projects are focused around the stamp set that
is included in the kit. It shows that just because the
contents of the kits are gone, you can still get lots of 
use out from the stamp set, too!



More of a masculine feel, this card uses all the little
images combined with the heart punch pack.


I found this felt doily at the dollar store. I stamped the hearts
directly on top of the felt doily using Craft White ink. It makes a great 
Valentine home decor piece or topper for a gift!



Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out all the 
alternative ideas featuring this month's kit!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

There's so much more to see - take a look:



No comments: