Friday, January 27, 2023

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #223

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

So glad you can join me for today's rubberFUNatics
Weekly Challenge! Grab your scraps - this is a
super easy sketch challenge!



I LOVE the Dainty Flowers designer papers from Sale-A-Bration!
These colors are just so pretty! I took 1/2" strips and glued them
across the panel and then added a frame of Fresh Freesia
Fine Shimmer paper on top using the Stitched Rectangle
dies. The shimmer is STUNNING!
I changed up the shape of the sketch and added a 
few brass butterflies to finish it off. 


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Blessings of Home
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Basic White, Night of Navy, Fine Shimmer, Dainty Flowers DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Flowers of Home dies, white Baker's Twine, Brushed Brass Butterflies


Thanks for stopping by - I hope you try this week's sketch out for yourself!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: