Sunday, December 04, 2022

So Long to Our Favorites

 Good Morning, Stampers!

We will soon be saying "good-bye" to the current mini catalog in preparation for the NEW mini catalog coming in January. That means lots of our stampin' favorites will soon retire! There is still time to get your wishlist items  - just head to my online store! Most items are on sale while supplies last. Grab them now  - they make perfect stocking stuffers! 

I really have enjoyed creating with the Santa Express products and I am particularly sad to see these items go. Especially the Memories and More card pack. I have just about used up all the pieces from my pack! Right now, you can get the Santa Express Memories and More card packs at half off! Check out all the Santa Express products HERE.


**BONUS**

Purchase $50.00 or more in my online store (before
tax and shipping) and get the Santa Express Holiday
Project PDF's FREE! 

(The PDF will be emailed directly to you after
your online order has shipped)

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


12 Days of Christmas Tutorials

Great last-minute gift ideas for everyone! - Less than $2 a project!


Full-color, easy to follow step-by-step instructions!

12 Days of Christmas Tutorials - $20.00

Top of Form

 

Bottom of Form

Be sure to add me to your email contacts to avoid the email going to spam. If you

have not received your PDF within 24 hours, please email me directly.

 


No comments: