Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #496

Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

The team is back this week with a fun Tic Tac Toe challenge
for you to play along! This is so fun because of all the different
combinations. I hope you have fun creating!



I chose snowflakes/die cuts/letters for my card. I used Polished 
Pink but it can easily be created in any color for any occasion
throughout the winter season!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Alphabest, Snow Crystal, Joyful Flurry
Ink: Polished Pink
Paper: Basic White, Polished Pink
Accessories: White Glitter ribbon, Scalloped Contours dies, Basic Rhinestones, Frosted Flurry dies, Wintry 3D embossing folders, Best Label punch

Thanks so much for joining us this week!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


Check out all the designs from this week's challenge:


12 Days of Christmas Tutorials!




12 Days of Christmas Tutorials - $20.00
 
  Be sure to add me to your email contacts to avoid the email going to spam. If you 
have not received your PDF within 24 hours, please email me directly.

No comments: