Monday, December 19, 2022

Craft Room Decor

Good Morning, Stampers!

I made myself a little decor hanger for my craft room using a few Dollartree items and a vinyl logo.
I started with a chopping mat and adhered it to the back of the wood block using a heavy-duty stapler.
I then added the vinyl logo and die cut letters. Once that was done, I twisted in a couple of eye hooks and threaded some jute along with the Black/White Gingham ribbon and wooden beads to hang. Inexpensive, quick and easy, too!



Accessories: Black/White Gingham ribbon, Perfect Print Alphabet BIGZ (retired)
Dollartree: Black/Natural Wood Beads, Chopping Mat, Jute, Wood Block, Black and White Vinyl
Misc.: Screw eyes, Heavy Duty Stapler

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

We have lots of great projects featuring Dollartree
items and Stampin' Up! products on our Facebook page.
Be sure to check them out!



12 Days of Christmas Tutorials

Great gifts ideas for classrooms, co-workers, neighbors, hostesses and more!

12 Days of Christmas Tutorials - $20.00
 
  Be sure to add me to your email contacts to avoid the email going to spam. If you 
have not received your PDF within 24 hours, please email me directly.

No comments: