Saturday, December 17, 2022

CCM Saturday Blog Hop - Modern Christmas

 Good Morning, Stampers!


This week, the Create with Connie and Mary
team is creating around a Modern Christmas theme.
This is such a fun theme and it really got me 
to create a little outside of my comfort zone!


I got the inspiration for my card from all the 
fun-colored bottle-brush trees I've been seeing in the
stores this holiday season. I cut these cute whimsical
trees directly from the Celebrate Everything designer paper
and colored them using Stampin' Blends. So quick and easy!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Jingle, Jingle, Jingle
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP
Accessories: Stiched Rectangle dies
Stampin' Blends: Polished Pink, Tahitian Tide, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight


Happie Stampin'!


There is so much more Modern Christmas to see!
Go NEXT to see what Connie has created
or BACK to see what Debbie has created!


12 Days of Christmas Tutorials!


Great Holiday gift ideas, decor and more!


12 Days of Christmas Tutorials - $20.00
 
  Be sure to add me to your email contacts to avoid the email going to spam. If you 
have not received your PDF within 24 hours, please email me directly.

No comments: