Friday, December 02, 2022

A Paper Pumpkin Thing - From the North Pole

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the November Paper Pumpkin Thing
Blog Hop! The team has lots of fun alternative projects
to share with you today featuring contents from the From the
North Pole tag kit. We hope you find a little inspiration
with these projects to create some alternatives of your own!





For this first card, I combined the stamp set from this kit as well as
the coordinating stamp set from the October Paper Pumpkin kit.
There are so many more opportunities when you combine both 
these coordinating sets!


For this card, I used the BACKSIDE of the glitter snowflake
as a mask to rub on a little Blushing Bride ink using a blending brush.
Once that was done, I added speckles using a water painter
and Cherry Cobbler ink.


I came across this idea when I was scrolling through
Pinterest. I couldn't find instructions so I had to
wing-it as I went along. It's a gift and tasty treat in one!



I hope these ideas gave you a little idea or two that you can incorporate into your 
own alternative projects! Thanks for joining us!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

12 Days of Christmas Tutorials

Great last-minute gift ideas for everyone! - Less than $2 a project!

Full-color, easy to follow step-by-step instructions!

12 Days of Christmas Tutorials - $20.00

Top of Form

 

Bottom of Form

Be sure to add me to your email contacts to avoid the email going to spam. If you

have not received your PDF within 24 hours, please email me directly.

 







No comments: