Friday, November 11, 2022

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #212

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

I love the inspiration photo for this week's 
inspiration challenge! I've always been partial to pink
and love to use it for my winter projects!



I stamped the large Snow Crystal snowflake using Polished
Pink ink. Then, I speckled Craft White ink with a water painter and once dried,
I added the sentiment from the Santa Express Memories
and More card pack. Of course, no card is complete without
a few sequins - gotta have that bling!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Snow Crystal
Ink: Polished Pink, Craft White
Paper: Polished Pink
Accessories: water painter, Santa Express Memories and More pack, For Everything sequins


Thanks so much for joining me this week - I hope you are inspired to create, too!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: