Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #491

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

So glad you are joining us for this week's Paper Craft Crew
challenge! When I first saw this sketch it reminded me of
Santa's belt buckle, so I immediately got to work!


Everyone needs to "Believe in the magic" of the season!
I added a little texture to the card using the Into the Clouds
and the Painted Texture embossing folder. I created the buckle
by nesting two stitched square dies and gold foil. Ho, Ho, Ho!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Jingle, Jingle, Jingle
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Real Red, Garden Green
Paper: Basic White, Real Red, Basic Black, Gold Foil
Accessories: Into the Clouds embossing folder, Painted Texture embossing folder, Stylish Shapes dies


I hope you'll play along and share your design with us! 

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Check out all the ideas featuring this week's sketch:

No comments: