Sunday, November 06, 2022

Mini Cutting Boards

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Check out my newest dollar find! I came across these cute mini
cutting boards in the Target dollar spot recently. I sanded them
 down and added embossing paste and white chalk paint
along with some pretty ribbons and twine at the top.
I gave these as thank-you gifts to all those
who participated in my monthly tier tray classes this past year.
What a fun year it's been creating different themes for our trays!







Here is what the mini cutting boards looked 
like before I altered them. 

SU!pplies:
Paper: Basic Black, Chipboard
Accessories: Stampin' Embossing Paste, Palette Knives, Stampin' Up! Bigz Simple Letters,
Black/White Ginham ribbon, Baker's Twine Essentials pack, White Frayed ribbon, Nautral Finish ribbon, Basic Pattern Decorative Masks
Non SU!: Mini Cutting Boards (Target), 120 grit sand paper, White Chalk Paint, Paintbrush


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Check out more dollar store projects featuring
Stampin' Up! items on our Facebook page!

No comments: