Monday, September 19, 2022

Such a Blessing

 Good Morning, Stampers!

I was cleaning my craft space this past weekend and came across a large bolt of burlap ribbon and knew immediately that I had to stop and make a card! Nothing says Fall/Autumn like burlap. I'm not sure if it's the texture, color or a combination of the both, but I love the natural feel and warmth it sends.


I combined it with the Hello Harvest stamp set (a perfect
match if I may say so!) and a couple of additional 
embellishments for a quick and easy Fall card!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Hello Harvest
Ink: Early Espresso, Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Old Olive, Celebrte Everything DSP
Accessories: Linen Thread, Rustic Pimpkin dies, Scalloped Contour dies
Stampin' Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: