Friday, September 16, 2022

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #204

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

So glad you can join me for this week's 
rubberFUNatics Challenge! Today, we are going
to create around this inspiration photo. I love this because 
not only do you get to see different interpretations, but you
also get to see a lot of unique styles! I hope you'll play along!



Deep,rich, gorgeous color is my favorite thing about Fall!
I created the wreath using these beautiful tone-on-tone colors
 and the Forever Fern stamp set. 
I Started by creating a wreath using the Painted Labels 
and Layering Circles dies.Then I just stamped the leaves 
onto the cardstock using the same color and
added them to the wreath. I finished it off with a couple
of embellishments - Linen Thread and Rustic Metallic dots.




SU!pplies:
Stamps: Forever Fern, Hello Harvest
Ink: Pumpkin Pie,Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Paper: VeryVanilla, PumpinPie, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Painted Labels dies, Forever Flourishing dies, Linen Thread, Stitched Rectangle dies, Rustic Metallic dots


I hope you enjoy creating with this week's challenge!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


Hop Aboard the Santa Express!





No comments: