Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #485

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

The team is back today with an all-new challenge!
 We are to C.A.S.E the catalog but add a little twist of our own.
There are SO MANY gorgeous sample ideas in the catalog that it's hard
to pick just one!  


Here is the card I created and below is the card from page 108
of the annual catalog that I chose to C.A.S.E. I put my own little twist
on a couple of things - I added the circle die and sentiment
as well as the little gold sequins. I really like how easy it was
to put this card together!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Best Witches
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Celebrate Everything DSP, Black and White Designs DSP
Accessories: Layering Circle dies, Gold ribbon, Gold Sequins
Stampin' Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Be sure to check out all the projects featuring
this week's challenge! 


No comments: