Saturday, September 24, 2022

CCM Saturday Blog Hop - Fall Cards

Good Morning, Stampers!


The Team is back with an all-new theme today!
Fall is so full of gorgeous colors of nature and we
are excited to share some of our ideas with you.



I combined the Hello Harvest and the Cheerful Basket
bundles for this card. I think they work well together!
I will hardly ever finish a card without adding a sentiment
to the front so this was really a challenge for me to 
leave it blank! I thought it would be nice to 
have a card on hand for any occasion. With it being blank, I can just add
a sentiment onto the inside as soon as an occasion arises.
What do you think? Do you leave card fronts blank?
I may need to do this more often!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Hello Harvest, Cheerful Basket
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Mossy Meadow, Distressed Gold
Accessories: Elegant Gold Trim, Rustic Pumpkin dies, Full Basket dies, Tree Rings embossing 
hybrid folder, Scallop Contour dies
Stampin' Blends: Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede


Happie Stampin'!

Be sure to check out the rest of the team - 
they are excited to share their Fall ideas with you!
Go NEXT to see what Connie has created or
BACK to see what Debbie has created!



All Aboard the Santa Express!

(click photo to enlarge)




2 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful card!! The colors are so pretty!

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks, Lynn! I'm so glad you could join us for the hop today!