Tuesday, July 26, 2022

You're Lovely

 Good Morning, Stampers!

I'm not a really big Halloween card sender, but I fell in love with the Bewitching bundle! I think I will get a lot of use using this leading up to Halloween but more for birthdays, girlfriend cards, etc. I found this sentiment in the Lovely You stamp set and it's so fitting! Especially for a friend!


I added some white ink speckles using Whisper White
ink and my water painters and then stamped the stars using 
the Whisper White ink. It was fun to customize the pearls,
rhinestones and ribbon with my Stampin' Blends to 
bling it up a bit and make it super-girly!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Bewitching, Lovely You
Ink: Whisper White, Orchid Oasis
Paper: Basic White, Orchid Oasis, Basic Black
Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Water Painters, Black Gingham ribbon, Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones, Orchid Oasis Stampin' Blends, Witches Hat Builder punch, Orchid Oasis Metallic ribbon


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: