Friday, July 15, 2022

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #195

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click to enlarge)

Thanks for joining me for this week's challenge!
It's a Pick 3! Design a card featuring three of the 
six catagories above. Grab your supplies and have fun!


I combined a few sets for this card. I really like the
sentiments in the Big Hooray stamp set. The bold fonts can be mixed
and matched to show encouragement, thanks and cherrful, happy
thoughts. They coordinate nicely with the flowers from
the Lovely You stamp set. I cut a hole in the center to allow a sweet 
sentiment from Forever Fern to peek thru - a happy card for a special friend.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Big Hooray, Lovely You, Forever Fern
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso
Paper: Basic White, Polished Pink
Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies

I hope you get inspired to play along  - thanks for stopping by today!

Happie Stampin'!

~Melissa

No comments: