Friday, July 01, 2022

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #193

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click to enlarge)

So glad you could join me for this week's challenge!
Independence Day is just a few days away - how
about creating something that inspires you??!!


I started with a paper straw cut to 4 1/4".
Next, I cut a 4" x 5" piece of Basic White cardstock 
and cut the bottom off using the Basic Border dies.
I stamped the stars and sentiment and then adhered it to the 
backside of the straw. I then threaded some Baker's Twine
theru the straw to hang. A fun and easy home decor idea!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Alphabest, Big Hooray
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic White, Night of Navy, Real Red, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Basic Border dies, Best label Punch, Stylish Shapes dies, Give it a Whirl dies


Thanks for stopping by! Have a FABULOUS 4th!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: