Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #478

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click to enlarge)

Mmm, mmm, good! The Paper Craft Crew is back this
week for a fun and drink challenge!


This design from the Split Card Textures dies reminded
me of a little fruit basket so I watercolored a couple of
cherries and added them on top of a "sweet" clear-embossed
background. Keeping it clear and almost transparent gives 
a subtle background with a little hint of texture while keeping
the main focus on those yummy cherries!


Here is the backgroud close up. I stamped
the sentiment  repeatedly using Versamark ink and then
sprinkled clear embossing powder on top and heat set. 

For the cherries: I stamped each image and then took
my water painters and added a little water to blend the
ink a bit. Once dried, I splattered a little Whisper White
ink on top using my water painter and let it dry completely. 


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sweetest Cherries
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Versamark
Paper: Basic White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Split Card Textures, Red Rhinestones, Water Painter, Cherry Builder punch, heat tool, Clear embossing powder, Real Red Mini Ruffled ribbon

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

I hope you'll play along with us and create something tasty!
Check out more ideas featuing this week's cheallenge:



No comments: