Thursday, May 12, 2022

OSAT May Blog Hop - Hello My Name Is...

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the One Stamp at a Time May Blog Hop!
This month, we are so excited to introduce you to some 
products from the NEW 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!


Hello, My Name is....Sweetest Cherries! This was my TOP 
MUST HAVE from the catalog! Look how yummy these
cherries are! A great set for any summertime event - 
family picnic, BBQ, birthdays and more! 


The sentiment was a bit of a happy accident. I
stamped the basket weave onto Early Espresso cardstock
using Early Espresso ink. Then, I stamped the "sweet" on
top using Whisper White ink. I was surprised to see the texture 
of the basket come thru - such a cool look! 



I added a magnet to the backside of this mini
canvas. Fun for a fridge or even a school locker.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sweetest Cherries
Ink: Real Red, Evening Evergreen, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Paper: Basic White, Early Espresso
Accessories: Red Rhinestones, Cherries Builder punch, Scallop Contour dies, Sweet Sorbet Baker's Twine

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

There's so much more to see! Continue along on the hop!


No comments: